Marley Ludlow Plus Roof Tiles (Smooth Grey, Smooth Brown, Antique Brown, Old English, Mosborough Red, Dark Red)
Here at Kidderminster Roofing Supplies ltd, we stock the Marley Ludlow Plus Roof Tile in a variety of colours including Smooth Grey, Smooth Brown, Antique Brown, Old English, Mosborough Red and Dark Red.
The Ludlow Plus is a timeless and functional design that is ideally suited to refurbishment applications, where its size reduces wastage as well as being easier to handle on site.
- Size of Tile 387mm x 230mm
- Minimum Pitch 25° Smooth (75mm headlap), 30° Granular (75mm headlap), 22.5° Smooth (100mm headlap)
- Maximum Pitch 90°
- Minimum Headlap 75mm
- Maximum Gauge 312mm
- Cover Width 204mm
- Covering Capacity 15.7 tiles /m² at 75mm headlap, 17.1 tiles /m² at 100mm headlap
- Weight of Tiling 47kg/m² (0.46 Kn/m²) at 75mm headlap, 51kg/m² (0.50 Kn/m²) at 100mm headlap
- Battens Required 3.2 lin.m/m² at 75mm headlap, 3.5 lin.m/m² at 100mm headlap
- Batten Size Recommended 38x 25mm for rafters/supports not exceeding 450mm centres, 50 x 25mm for rafters/supports not exceeding 600mm centres
- Tile Nails 50mm x 3.35mm
- Hanging length 361mm (nominal)
- Available from us in 5 colours: Smooth Grey, Smooth Brown, Antique Brown, Old English, Mosborough Red and Dark Red