Marley Mendip Roof Tiles (Smooth Grey, Smooth Brown, Antique Brown, Old English, Mosborough Red, Dark Red)
Here at Kidderminster Roofing Supplies ltd we stock the Marley Mendip Roof Tile in a variety of colours including Smooth Grey, Smooth Brown, Antique Brown, Old English, Mosborough Red and Dark Red.
A concrete interlocking tile that has instant visual appeal and exceptional strength, the Marley Mendip tile range is ideal for low pitch roofs.
- Size of Tile 420mm x 330mm
- Minimum Pitch 17.5° Smooth (75mm headlap), 15° Smooth (100mm headlap), 30° Granular (75mm headlap), 25° Granular (100mm headlap)
- Maximum Pitch 90°
- Minimum Headlap 75mm
- Maximum Gauge 345mm
- Cover Width 298mm (nominal)
- Covering Capacity 9.7 tiles/m2 at 75mm headlap, 10.5 tiles/m2 at 100mm headlap
- Weight of Tiling 46kg/m2 (0.45 kN/m2) at 75mm headlap, 49kg/m2 (0.48 kN/m2) at 100mm headlap
- Battens Required 2.9 lin.m/m2 at 75mm headlap, 3.1 lin.m/m2 at 100mm headlap
- Batten Size Recommended 38mm x 25mm for rafters/supports not exceeding 450mm centres (fixed to BS 5534), 50mm x 25mm for rafters/supports not exceeding 600mm centres (fixed to BS 5534)
- Available from us in 5 colours: Smooth Grey, Smooth Brown, Antique Brown, Old English, Mosborough Red and Dark Red