Marley Modern Roof Tiles (Anthracite, Smooth Grey, Smooth Brown, Antique Brown, Old English, Mosborough Red)
Here at Kidderminster Roofing Supplies ltd, we stock the Marley Modern Roof Tile in a variety of different colours including Anthracite, Smooth Grey, Smooth Brown, Antique Brown, Old English, and Mosborough Red.
Tried, tested and trusted, the Marley Modern roof tile has become a staple product for roofers over many years.
- Size of Tile 420mm x 330mm
- Minimum Pitch 22.5° Smooth (75mm headlap), 17.5° Smooth (100mm headlap), 30° Granular (75mm headlap), 25° Granular (100mm headlap)
- Maximum Pitch 90°
- Minimum Headlap 75mm
- Maximum Gauge 345mm
- Cover Width 292mm (nominal)
- Covering Capacity 9.9 tiles /m² at 75mm headlap, 10.7 tiles /m² at 100mm headlap
- Weight of Tiling 50kg/m² (0.49kN/m²) at 75mm headlap, 54kg/m² (0.53kN/m²) at 100mm headlap
- Battens Required 2.9 lin.m/m² at 75mm headlap, 3.1 lin.m/m² at 100mm headlap
- Batten Size Recommended 38x 25mm for rafters/supports not exceeding 450mm centres, 50 x 25mm for rafters/supports not exceeding 600mm centres
- Tile Nails 50mm x 3.35mm
- Hanging length 397mm (nominal)
- Available from us in 6 colours: Anthracite, Smooth Grey, Smooth Brown, Antique Brown, Old English, and Mosborough Red