DuPont™ Tyvek® Supro Breathable Membrane
Here at Kidderminster Roofing Supplies ltd, we stock DuPont™ Tyvek® Supro Breathable Membrane, a durable, water resistant membrane that is reinforced with a laminated polypropylene nonwoven.
DuPont™ Tyvek® Supro Breathable Membrane is an airtight, vapor-permeable membrane which is extremely water-resistant, and can be used for all supported and unsupported pitched roofs.
Tyvek® Supro does not need any soffit, tile or ridge ventilation. In addition to warm, hybrid and cold roofs, applications include Scottish sarking board systems, low-pitched metal roofs, and wall and floor applications.
- Extremely water-resistant W1 level meaning protection from the elements
- Breather membrane enhances energy saving and aids airtightness
- Vapour-permeable meaning protection from water and moisture damage
- Durable resistance to prolonged UV radiation and high temperatures meaning it can be left exposed for up to 4 months
- Full BBA and IAB approval meaning it can be used in all pitched roof constructions and some wall applications