This universal fixing system of ridge tiles is easy to install and secure. It has dedicated quality components to meet high standards.
- Secures the ridge of the roof, preventing wind uplift problems.
- Provides the ridge resistance to water and appropriate ventilation into the roof space.
- Resistant to atmospheric conditions and UV radiation.
- Two strips of adhesive butyl allow easy installation.
- To secure or to fix use galvanized or stainless steel nails / staples.
- Recommended temperature of fixing – above 5 °C.
- Recommended temperature of storing – not exceeding 35 °C.
- When using adhesive strips, the surface of the tile/slate should be clean, dry and free of dust and grease.
- The screws should be finished off with a screwdriver to make sure clamping plates are tightly secured.
The solution contains following elements:
- 6 meters x 310 mm ventilated RidgeClimatic roll
- 10 x batten support brackets
- 13 x metal clamping plates
- 13 x 100 mm fixing screws and water-stripping washers
- 13 x ridge unions