The popular Ludlow Major profile can achieve an A+ rating in the BRE Green Guide to Specification. In addition, compliance with the BES 6001 framework standard for Responsible Sourcing means that projects using Ludlow Major tiles can achieve extra credits under the BREEAM family of environmental assessment schemes.
Manufactured using roughly 50% recycled materials as a part of Marley’s sustainable building solutions: a popular profile seen across a range of developments.
- Size of Tile 420mm x 330mm
- Minimum Pitch 25° Smooth (75mm headlap), 22.5° Smooth (100mm headlap), 30° Granular (75mm headlap)
- Maximum Pitch 90°
- Minimum Headlap 75mm
- Maximum Gauge 345mm
- Cover Width 295mm (nominal)
- Covering Capacity 9.8 tiles /m² at 75mm headlap, 10.6 tiles /m² at 100mm headlap
- Weight of Tiling 45kg/m² (0.44 Kn/m²) at 75mm headlap, 47kg/m² (0.48 Kn/m²) at 75mm headlap
- Battens Required 2.9 lin.m/m² at 75mm headlap, 3.1 lin.m/m² at 100mm headlap
- Batten Size Recommended 38x 25mm for rafters/supports not exceeding 450mm centres, 50 x 25mm for rafters/supports not exceeding 600mm centres
- Tile Nails 55mm x 3.35mm
- Hanging length 399mm (nominal)
- Available in 5 colours: Smooth Grey, Smooth Brown, Antique Brown, Old English, Mosborough Red and Dark Red